Here is the release of this year's contest:
This year we continue that tradition. Until November 1 you will have the opportunity to vote for the recipient of this year's award.
The nominees are:
* for using coercive tactics in obtaining infants for adoption and for not respecting paternal rights;
* The makers of Juno for helping to groom and brainwash a whole new generation of girls and young women to be walking incubators for the the adoption industry;
* Adoption.com for systematically banning voices that oppose current adoption practices and their continuous pro-adoption propaganda;
* Congressional Coalition on Adoption Institute for awarding persons and organizations that promote the one sided point of view of the adoption industry;
* for their continued cooperation with the totally corrupt Indian orphanage Preet Mandir;
* Amici dei Bambini for being the driving force behind the concept of European Adoptions, as a way to re-open adoptions from Romania;
* CPS in various states for pushing for quick adoptions on flimsy allegations to meet targets and quotas;
* UK Local authority Social Services for pushing for quick adoptions on flimsy allegations to meet targets and quotas;
* Canadian for pushing for quick adoptions on flimsy allegations to meet targets and quotas;
* District of Columbia Child and Family Services Agency for for not checking up on Renee Bowman.
You can cast your vote by following this link: http://poundpuplegacy.org/node/21959