- Katrina Carlisle is the former director of Coleman Adoption agency before the agency was bought by St. Elizabeth, a Catholic Charities organization in 2005. I hope you know that Catholic Charities organizations are dead set against adoptees. They continue to fabricate lies to our legislative leaders in all states.
- We now know that she cowrote a book on adoption.
- Did any of you know that you also spent time in a foster care? Yep I spent three to four weeks in foster care. My mother left the home on August 9, 1965 and my adoptive parents picked me up in September 1965.
- According to the law, there is no restrictions on contact with our natural fathers
- There is no restriction on which CI a Coleman adoptee can use. I was told by Ms. Carlisle that she was the only one I could use. That too is in both the DCF handbook as well as written law.
- There is no written law that states the number of times an adoptee/natural parent can contact or be contacted. Again refer to both the law or the DCF handbook.
- Conflict of Interest also plays a part in this. Katrina is interested only in protecting the agency. Our parents nor adoptees are not the top of her concern. She is someone who has profitted and continues to do so off all of us.
- Did you know that the adoption agency probably received foster care subsidy money off us? They got money from our natural parents. They got money from our adoptive parents. They got money from us. Most of our adoptions were not finalized for one year. So they got to continue in their profiteering. They made massive amounts of money off us. They control the laws concerning our civil rights. We as a group continue to allow them to do this. They don't represent us.
- This agency was just as bad as all the others. They hurt our mothers, some beyond repair. You still support them? Boggles my brain
With that being said, lets take a look at the stalking and harassment laws of Indiana. As I have said, I have done my research.
§ 35-45-10-1. "Stalk" Defined. 1993
§ 1. As used in this chapter, "stalk" means a knowing or an intentional course of conduct involving repeated or continuing harassment of another person that would cause a reasonable person to feel terrorized, frightened, intimidated, or threatened and that actually causes the victim to feel terrorized, frightened, intimidated, or threatened. The term does not include statutorily or constitutionally protected activity.
§ 35-45-10-2. "Harassment" Defined. 1993.
§ 2. As used in this chapter, "harassment" means conduct directed toward a victim that includes but is not limited to repeated or continuing impermissible contact that would cause a reasonable person to suffer emotional distress and that actually causes the victim to suffer emotional distress. Harassment does not include statutorily or constitutionally protected activity, such as lawful picketing pursuant to labor disputes or lawful employer-related activities pursuant to labor disputes.
With the state allowing the CIs to contact our parents, this is probably considered a statutorily protected activity. Hmmmmmm, does this make you think yet? I have noticed Adult Adoptee and BethGo have stopped commenting. Lisa, I suspect you are Katrina anyway. Yes Look at the bottome of this web page. Its called a sitemeter. I know who visits and have your ip address. You must really think I am stupid. Katrina, you are having this women come to me and try to bluff me into thinking differently. I have the law on my side. I have taken the time to research adoption and its horrible laws especially in the state of Indiana.
Please read here for further information on another adoptee's fight against the CI system. Its Kevan's story on adoption, the CI system and his experience.